Hello February!

Hi Friends!
So glad to be back with another post for you.
This time it's all about my February happenings in the classroom!




I love teaching about Groundhog Day


This pack includes a cute craft, a read aloud and some fun printables!



Check out this pack HERE!


This is one of my favorite holidays! I just love pink, red, flowers, and chocolate!


My Love'Bot is all about writing about what we looooooove!


 

Click HERE to check out my Love'Bot Craftivity!


I am not a huge fan of Winter but I sure do love the Winter Olympics! My Sports Information Pack is chalk filled with fun activities to do with your students.




  

 

Click HERE to check out this pack and grab my Bobsleigh Freebie!
Click HERE to join my newsletter and get a Luge Freebie!


Click HERE to read a blogpost about this pack!


My best friend Valerie from All Students Can Shine and I have started collaborating together to create really engaging and unique units for our students!


We've included FOUR really fun activities to encourage students to practice growth mindset and help CHANGE THE GAMES! There are also introduction and follow-up activities!


 



I will be completing this unit with my students alongside my Winter Sports Pack. I CANNOT WAIT!

Click HERE to read a blogpost about this pack.
Click HERE to check it out!


This is such an important topic to discuss not only in February but all year round. 

I love this book by Peter Golenbock.


It's the inspiring story of Jackie Robinson and Pee Wee Reese.


 



Click HERE to check out this pack!

Until next time...

No comments

Back to Top