Christmas in the Classroom

Hey Everyone,
Here are some things we did this week!

1. Polar Express


The Polar Express is one of my favorite Christmas movies and definitely one of my favorite units to complete right before the holiday break. 

Click on the picture to read about all the fun we had last year. Click HERE to make your own fun with your class! 

2. PaintNite 

It's always fun to unwind with friends during this crazy time!



Apparently I'm an artist! Ha!

3. Gingerbread Writing Freebie

This week we learned all about setting description in writing. I used this Freebie that I created to help my students with this process.


     

     

    
Click on the pictures to check out a post about this Freebie!

4. Marshall the Elf


The magic of Christmas is upon us and Marshall the Elf has comet our class to help us stay on track.

 

Santa sent us a whole package! Candy Cane seeds, reindeer poop, MAGIC!
We are so excited! Stay tune for a post about Marshall's shenanigans!
      
5. Christmas Activities

This is my favorite of the year. I love to make learning magical and these units are perfect to do just that!


Click on the pictures to check out these packs!
Click HERE to read a post all about these holiday packs
 and MORE!

Until next time...

No comments

Back to Top