Five for Friday

Hey Everyone,
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for some Five for Friday Fun!





1. Spiderman

You won't believe this but I met me a real life superhero!

This couldn't have come at a better time because we were just about to start a superhero unit at school. Life works in mysterious ways!


2. Superhero Unit

I administered a practice exam last week to prepare my students for their end of year evaluations. The theme was superheroes and they were so into it that I decided to whip up a little unit to continue the fun. Their imagination and ideas blew me away!

Here's a little peek!


Check it out HERE!

3. Earth Day

Next week we will finally begin my new Earth Day until and i CANNOT wait!


Click HERE for a blog post all about this pack!  
    
4. Paintnite


One of my besties and I attending our second Paintnite. It's fun and relaxing!
Here's my creation!


Have you ever tried Paintnite?

5. SciShow Kids

One of my students introduced me to this fun Youtube channel that discusses all kinds of different science topics. It's well done and the kiddies are always engaged! We like to watch these while we eat snack. The videos are perfect for a 3-5 minute break!




Thanks for stopping by and be sure to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching!

Until next time...

2 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing the SciShow Kids Youtube channel! I will follow your lead and show some of the videos during our snack/milk time. I'm always looking for ways to incorporate Science and Social Studies into our days.
    iTeach 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend and I have been trying to get to one of those painting places for the longest! It looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top