Five for Friday

Hey Everyone,
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for some Five for Friday Fun!


1. The Learning Station

I just love the Learning Station and their Spring playlist has been on a loop in our classroom!


2. Spring Happenings

I love Spring and we have been having a blast learning all about rain!

Click on the picture for a link to my blog post all about Spring Activities!

       

3. Math Problems and Focus Wall Freebie 

We have been learning so many different problem solving strategies this year and the kiddies are really using what they've learned!

Click on the pictures to check out these two packs!


     
    
4. Life

This speaks volumes to me!


5. New Packs!

I've been working away getting things done for the kiddies!
Here are some of my new No Prep packs!
Click on the pictures for more information.

     

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching!

Until next time...

2 comments

  1. That instagram post is so true! Less is more! Thanks for sharing your awesome activities! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simplify is one of my favorite words! When things get too complicated, I shut right down.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top