Five for Friday

Hey Everyone,
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for some Five for Friday Fun!


1. Canadian Thanksgiving

That's right folks! Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving in October. 

I want to tell you a little story. 

One day, I had a terrible day. 

The morning after that terrible day, my colleague (who was unaware of my terrible day AND who teaches my former students) came up to me and showed me something special.

She had made a Thankful Jar with her students that day and one of my student's from last year had written about me. The word INSPIRED was mentioned. It nearly made me cry. All the stress and frustration from the previous day melted away and all I could think about was how I needed to thank this sweet child.


I went up to him and told him I had had a TERRIBLE day and that his teacher had shown me something that had made me so happy. Although, he pretended not to know what she had shown me, his smile gave him away. He made my day and by acknowledging that, I in turn made his. 

It really is all about the little things...

2. Speaking of Thanksgiving...

I know most of you celebrate this lovely holiday in November, so here are a few fun packs you might want to take a look at!

      

   

Click on the pictures to check out these packs.

3. Fall

I cannot say it enough! I love Fall! I love the colors, I love the crispness, I love the weather, the holidays, the fashion...




 4. Halloween

I cannot wait for Halloween! This year I'm dressing up as a minion and I'm pretty sure it'll be a hit with the kiddies. They are obsessed with minions! Today, my kiddies are going to get to decorate their very own pumpkins because a generous family donated a pumpkin for each of my students!

So much fun!


5. Candy girl

No caption necessary...


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching!

Until next time...

2 comments

  1. I love that fall picture you captured. Watching the leaves change colors is so magical to me! I hope your kiddos enjoy decorating those pumpkins & that you'll share pics, too!
    Storie
    Stories by Storie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see pics of you dressed up as a minion! I so wanted to be one this year but was told I had to be more scary :( I did consider a purple minion but the prices are cray! That is so lovely to get those pumpkins donated for your kiddos!

    Teaching Autism

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top