Back to School (Part 3 - PINNING)

Hi Everyone!

Hope you're all doing well! 

For some of you, the Back to School rush is almost behind you! Well, for me, it's loooooooming!!! We go back August 25th and the kiddies come in August 31st. 
Here are some things I have been doing to prepare!

PINNING

In short, Pinterest is A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!

I can't even count how many amazing ideas and freebies I have found on Pinterest.
Seriously people, you are so innovative and talented. 

Blogging, Pinning, and TpT have helped me grow into a better teacher.

I want to share a few great Pins I have found in the last few weeks!!!


First off, I thought I'd share my Back to School Board with you guys. 


My fave pins from this board are the 30 Back to School Read Alouds by Learning Lab Resources and Bits of First Grade's awesome class picture idea! 

  


My Classroom Organization Board has some fun ideas to keep you class in order. 



   


I'm always looking for new ways to keep the kiddies engaged and on task. My Classroom Management Board is filled with great ideas for just that!



A Cupcake for the Teacher has the most awesome startegy for keeping the kiddies in check in the hallway and at assemblies. Her Secret Star Idea is so cute! I also love First Grader at Last's idea to put Good-Bye Rhymes up on chart paper. 



A nice classroom is a happy classroom in my opinion. If you show your students that you care about the space that you work in, they will do the same. 
My Classroom Decor Board includes pins that will brighten up any room.


This DIY bench from Sun, Sand and Second Grade is easy to make and looks great too! This DIY Decorating post by Buzzfeed is also a must read!

   


Bulletin Board displays can really brighten a room! My Look at these Walls Board has some great pins to help you decorate your boards!


All Students can Shine has a great tutorial on how to make Tissue Paper Borders and I'm telling you they look GREAT! A Cupcake for the Teacher's pin on how to make Layered Borders is also super!

   


I love to decorate my door! 
My Who's at the Door Board helps me save a lot of fun ideas for great door decor.


Jan K Wilson had the great idea of painting her door and turning it into a work of art! I also love this BTS door by The Chalkboard Garden!

   


These are just some of the many awesome pins I have found! Check out my Pinterest Page for more great ideas and keep pinning!

Don't forget to check out my Back to School (Part 1 - CREATING) and (Part 2 - SHOPPING) posts! 

Until next time...

1 comment

  1. Great Pins!! What did we do before Pinterest? I see so many good ideas on there all the time. Thanks for sharing!

    Jamie
    Teaching Tidbits and More with Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top