Easter Egg Decorating Made Easy

Hi Sweet Friends,
I'm so excited to share this simple yet creative way to decorate Easter eggs. 
Let's get one thing straight here... I'm Greek. And for Greeks, Easter is a BIG DEAL! 
Lots of family, food, and fun to be had. 
Sure is a good thing my Whole30 will be done the day before! 

I love everything about Easter. The Spring weather, the colors, the food, the baking and above all... 
THE EASTER EGG DECORATING!

Here is one of my faves... Super quick and easy... 
And the results are A-W-E-S-O-M-E


All you need are 6 "ingredients" and 6 easy steps!


- 1 Dozen hard boiled eggs
- 1 Pack of square napkins (the dollar store has a great variety)
- 1 bowl
- Egg whites
- 1 paint brush
- 1 pair of scissors







HERE IS A PICTURE OF THE FINAL PRODUCT!


I can't wait to make these with the kiddies! 

Until next time...

No comments

Back to Top