Haunted Halloween Literacy Centers

Hi Friends,
I hope you are all doing well! Wow! Thursday already! The weeks just keep flying by... 
I think it's because we are having soooooooooooo much fun!!!!! 

Yesterday, we began our Haunted Halloween Literacy Centers. They are proving to be loads of fun and excitement. The kiddies are engaged and learning to read and write Halloween vocabulary words. 

Here are some actions shots of our centers.

Bingo and Reading Comprehension


ABC Order


Word Detective (my personal fave!)


Spelling with Window Writers (another popular one!)


Costume Writing


This pack also includes a Memory Game Center and a Word Search Center. There is a 39 word Halloween themed word wall and most centers (8 in all) include the 39 theme words. This ensures that the students recognize and write these new vocabulary words by the end of the center rotation.

I am loving how engaged they are during centers because I get to do some guided reading while they work! I am soooooo loving this group! They are amazing and love to learn!

Check out this pack right over HERE!




Until next time...

No comments

Back to Top