Five for Friday

Hey Everyone,
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for some Five for Friday Fun!


1. Dracula

Ok so I may be a teensy bit into vampire books and decided to read the one and only in the spirit of Halloween! I loooooooove Halloween. I looooooove the crispness and darkness of Fall. And, I loooooove a good vampire book. Sue me...


2. Bollywood

My colleague and great friend Reshma is a HUGE Bollywood fan and talks about the movies ALL THE TIME! I finally went to the theatre and caught a great, cheesy, classic, Bollywood love story!


I was slightly disappointed because there was only ONE singing and dancing scene. 
I guess I will have to watch another film!

3. Hockey

Our home is a hockey home. Nuff said...
I've been watching the Montreal Canadians with my daddy since I could walk.
Go Habs Go!




4. Iphone 6

Well, everyone who knows me knows I'm an Apple girl. Some go as far as to call me an Apple snob! I really am not, although my HP, for the Smartboard, and I don't get along too well... But that's a story for another day! 

So back to my phone. I took the plunge and got the new Iphone and I am liking it. The reason I like it is because my old phone was 5 years old and really, nearly didn't make it to the Iphone 6 release. 
So basically, it's just nice to be able to turn on my phone and receive texts the day people send them! What do you all think of it?

5. Halloween Centers

I gave this baby a well deserved update a few weeks ago. 
It's all printed and ready to go! 
I can't wait to get started next week!

You can check out my Haunted Halloween Literacy Centers right over HERE!


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching!

Until next time...

No comments

Back to Top