Five For Friday

Hey Everyone,
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for some Five for Friday Fun!


1. Fall Wardrobe

OK! So as MUCH as I loooooooooove Summer, I gotta say, there's something about a crisp FAll day that makes me Happy, Happy! Why, You ask? Well, I'm all about fashion and I'm all about accessorizing and Fall has some great accessories ladies! I'm talking scarves, cute hats, jean jackets, flats, patterns, great colors, riding boots... I can go on, and on, and on, and on... 
Oh, and I also kinda really like halloween and Thanksgiving too. So ya, I'm all about Fall right now!

2. Back to School

I know many of you have been back in the classroom for quite a while now, but we just finished our third week with the kiddies. I CANNOT believe how quickly time is flying by, nor how much we have done already! My two groups are I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E! I am really blessed! 
Smarts, personality, spunk, well behaved, organized, and always happy and smiling. 
Like I said, I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E!


3. BB Committee (Also known as the Bulletin Board Committee) 

My colleague and I made the mistake of making suggestions to our principal on how to decorate the school hallways and main bulletin boards and before we knew it we were solicited for a committee that is composed of TWO members! Myself and the other big mouth! HeHe! Needles to say, we're taking this role very seriously and have beautified our school quite a bit in the last few weeks.
 Here is a small taste of what we've gotten done so far (more to come when we are done)! 


Our principal calls grade 1 and 2 Happy Land! This is the bulletin board that leads to our classrooms!
It's fitting. It really is Happy Land! 


This is the bulletin board in our main entrance. We are going to place class pictures all around the tree and change the colors for each season. 
It shall become orange, red, and yellow in the next coming weeks!

4. Magic Crayons

Oh my word, we are having a BLAST, I mean a complete and utter BLAST with my Magic Crayons unit! The kiddies are absolutely eating it up and we are learning so much and just having, well, a BLAST! 


More to come on this unit! Can't wait to blog all about it!
You can check out my Magic Crayons Pack HERE!


5. 1,000 FOLLOWERS on IG

Whoop! Whoop! I finally reached 1,000 followers on IG and I couldn't be happier. Whaaaaaat!
I'd like to thank all of you who follow me and show the love! I appreciate all your likes and comments and really love being a part of this virtual teaching community! As I've mentioned in the past, blogging and networking with all you wonderful people has really made me a better teacher! Thank you!



Thanks for stopping by and be sure to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching!

Until next time...

No comments

Back to Top