Five for Friday

Hey Everyone,
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for some Five for Friday Fun!


1. Bruno Mars

O.M.G. my cousin got me tickets for Bruno Mars this week and he was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!! I can't even begin to explain it! This dude is the REAL DEAL! By far, one of the best performances I have ever seen in my life! 
I. LOVE. HIM.


2. Spending Time with the Pups

He's not actually a puppy, he's 9 years old, but he thinks he's a puppy and that's fine with me! He is my very best running partner and is a great frisbee player!


3. Getting my Tan on

I love friends who have pools! HEHE!
 I've been doing what I like to call Pool Hopping and it's AWESOME! 


4. Baking

When you have a pool, I bake for you! These came out great and they were delicious!


5. Getting my TpT On!

I want to make sure that I don't go too crazy during the school year! I am creating centers and packs for the first few months!

Here are a few of my Back to School Packs!

 

I cannot wait to use my Magic Crayons Pack at the beginning of this school year! I've even purchased crayons to give as gifts. They will be MAGIC crayons (of course) and will be used for special activities!

Last year we had a BLAST with my "Back" to School Pack

I just also placed 20 of my craft templates and writing stationary into a TEMPLATES & STATIONARY only pack! Check it out HERE!


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching!

Until next time...

2 comments

  1. That Bruno Mars concert does look very awesome! Thanks for sharing.

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The concert looks like a bunch of fun! I'm jealous! I’m gearing up for a big giveaway on my blog on August 11 - come stop by so you don’t miss it!!
    Sarah
    Beyond The Gradebook

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top