Happy New Year Friends!


Hey Everyone,
I want to take a moment to wish you all a Happy New Year, filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness, and health! May 2014 be your best year yet! I am starting off 2014 in sunny Miami and couldn't be happier! 

Although I loooooove being on vacation and sure needed the break, I also miss the kiddies! Here is what we will be doing when we get back to school on the 7th. 


I did this last year and it was quite a hit! I will be doing it with my twos this year, as some of my students in my split were in my class last year! 

You can grab an updated copy for 2014 right over HERE!



We had so much fun writing out our wishes for our family/friends, the world, and ourselves, last year. 

This year, I will kick off a cowboy theme with this cute craftivity!



You can check it out HERE! I can't wait to get this started!!!!

Happy New Year to you and yours!
Until next time...

No comments

Back to Top