In the Spirit!


Hi Sweet Friends!
I am so happy because report cards are out of the way and parent meetings are done! Yipppeeee! Now it's all about having some Christmas fun with my kiddies and I couldn't be happier!! I've been hard at work updating my Christmas packs from last year AND even made a new one for my older students. I CANNOT wait to get into some Christmas FUN!!!

If you already have one of these packs, be sure to download the latest version and if you haven't checked them out yet, stop on over to my TpT STORE and take a look! 

I can't wait to do this again this year! I place the reindeer profiles in an envelope and pretend they've arrived direct from the North Pole! The kiddies loved it!




This craftivity was a great big hit last year! My students cam up with the most hilarious stories about Santa being on strike and vacationing on the beach!




We did this little activity on a baking day! It was so much fun! It was a great way to incorporate math and language arts during a"fun" day!




This last one was a real crowd pleaser! We made these on Polar Express Day. The fun day included everything from wearing our pj's to watching the much loved film! 




You can also grab all these packs in my Christmas Mega Bundle Pack!


Here is my latest pack! I am so excited about this!!!!!






Can you tell I'm in the spirit! Hope you all enjoyed Thanksgiving with your family and friends!
Until next time...



No comments

Back to Top