There's no Love like a Mother's Love


Hello Everyone, 
I have just had the most fabulous weekend and am looking forward to the week ahead. 
Of course, this week it's all about Mother's Day!
My Mama is my very best friend and I love her to pieces!

The kiddies are feeling just the same about their wonderful mom's and have been hard at work creating a beautiful keepsake for Mother's Day.


They made their beautiful mommies and wrote all about how their hearts belong to her!
I was tearing up reading their letters. 
I know their mother's will loooooove their kind and genuine words.

You can check out this craftivity by clicking on the picture below.





Naturally, we began by reading my My Heart Belongs to you Read Aloud!
Click on the picture to check it out!





Don't forget that TpT is having a huge Teacher Appreciation Sale tomorrow and Wednesday!
Be sure to check out my TPT STORE for some great deals on ALL my packs!


Enjoy and until next time...

1 comment

  1. OH those cards are so sweet! I will have to keep them in mind for next year! Teaching time is crazy right now, if you are not in testing mode like I am, you are in report card mode, or just plain when is this going to end mode! I wanted to invite you to drop by and enter the GIVEAWAY on my blog right now, just in case you missed it! It's a great 31Gifts organizer tote, I want all my Canadian blogger buddies to get in on the sale too! Jen the teacher sponsoring the party, is one of the first consultants for 31 Gifts in Canada! The prices are awesome...come and check it out!
    Sidney
    Teachingisagift

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top