Love is in the Air...

Hello Sweet Friends,
I spent this glorious Sunday with my best friend: My mama! I love her to pieces and had a wonderful day chatting, sipping coffee, shopping, and enjoying a nice meal together. Given my lovey-dovey mood, I thought I'd share my Valentine's Day Units with all of you!

I just love Valentine's Day. I love the cheesiness of it all, I love making valentines with the kiddies and dressing up in pink and red all day! 

Here are my two packs for VDAY!

Valentine's Day "BE Mine" Literacy and Math Centers Pack



It’s time to celebrate the day of love and what better way to do so then with some colorful and engaging literacy and math centers. Your students will love learning new vocabulary and spelling words and taking part in various Valentine’s Day activities. This 71 page package includes:

valentine word wall (32 words)3 writing stationary templates1 acrostic poem1 spelling center (includes recording sheet)1 ABC order center (includes recording sheet)1 dictionary center (includes recording sheet)1 bingo center1 less than/greater than center (includes recording sheet)1 number sequencing center (includes recording sheet)1 pattern center (includes recording sheet)1 double-digit addition worksheet (without regrouping)1 double-digit addition worksheet (with regrouping)1 double-digit subtraction worksheet (without regrouping)1 double-digit subtraction worksheet (with regrouping)2 word wall activity sheets1 word search

You can check this out right over HERE!



I also made a little Love'Bot! He can only function if you write about all the things you love!

It's a Love'Bot (A Valentine's Day Craftivity)



Valentine's Day is all about friendship and love! Why not celebrate by sharing all about your favorite things and all that you love. Your students will adore making their Love 'Bot "work" by writing about all the things that they love inside his belly. This 26 page pack includes:

- templates for creating the Love 'Bot
- "I Love" activity sheets (one draft and one final copy for the 'Bot)
- 4 spelling helpers
- Describe-a-Bot activity (including color robot cards and blackline recording sheet)
- 3 writing stationary templates
- 1 robot word search
- 1 robot acrostic poem

You can check it out right over HERE!

You can also grab these packs together in a bundle right over HERE!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!


No comments

Back to Top