Spooktacular Sale!

Hi Everyone, 
Boy am I ever having trouble staying caught up these days!
It's non-stop corrections and evaluations! I'm going a little bonkers here!
Please tell me I'm not the only one!!!!?!?!?!?! This year I added a fifth grade language arts class to my assignment, so I am teaching in two cycles and the materials are completely different! I'm loving both my grades but it is a lot of work! My blogging is suffering because of it! 
I really want to try to blog more than once a week! I am going to do my best! 
Report cards will be out of the way in the next two weeks and hopefully I will be able to devote more time to the blogging world! 

So my all time favorite season of the year is here and I am loving every second of it! Although I dislike Canadian winters, I must admit that I truly appreciate the fact that we have four seasons and get to experience them all fully (weather wise that is!). 

Just take a look at the view outside my bedroom window! I mean can it get any better than this?!?!


I looooooove it!

Now with Fall comes some of my favorite holidays! Thanksgiving and Halloween (I wrote them in this order specifically because Canadian Thanksgiving is of course at the beginning of October). 

There is a wonderful sale on TpT and I have decided to join in on the fun! 20% off ALL my units including Halloween and Thanksgiving!

Stop on over to my STORE to grab yourself some great deals!
Here are some of the Fall treats you can find!




I still have some great freebies sitting on my desktop! I just need to upload them and post! I am aiming for the end of this week! My kiddies loved them and I want to share with all of you! 

Until next time..
Ms. Nicole xo




No comments

Back to Top