New Unit Alert!

Hi everyone, 
It's that time of year, when we begin to think and plan the upcoming school year. Yes, it's been all of three days after the last day of school and I am preparing for next year's kiddies! 
What can I say, I do not wish to have anxiety looming over me all throughout my vacation! 

Here are some of my latest units!




I can't tell you how many times a day I hear the phrases: 
"Miss, I'm finished! What do I do now?"
To which I shall now respond: 
"Please take out your I HEART Writing Booklet and choose a topic to write about!"
I'm thinking this will also be great for Work on Writing!

You can check out my latest booklet right over HERE!

While you're there, you can check out a more advanced writing prompt booklet. I shall be adding fifth grade language arts teacher to my assignment next year and have been hard at work creating some new units and booklets for my future students! Don't fret, I will continue to teach the younger kiddos and will have plenty of ideas and units to share!





I absolutely love this booklet and plan on using it as a routine activity before every language arts class. The students have three to five minutes to write lists, paragraphs, stories, and more from topics ranging from their favorite sports to what they would bring to a desert island. I'm thinking this will really get their creative juices flowing before we begin each lesson. Check it out, right over HERE!

Finally, I'd like to share a little Hollywood Booklet I made for the kiddies that will tie in well with my Celebrity Literacy Centers Unit. The students can write all about their favorite celebrities, describe scenes from their very own movies and learn all about various awards and trophies that one can win. 




Come take a look right over HERE!

If you like this little booklet, you'll love my Celebrity Literacy Centers Unit as well. 


Check it out right over HERE!

Don't forget to check out my TpT store for more literacy center packages, booklets and freebies as well!

 Until next time...
Ms. Nicole xo

6 comments

  1. I love your new writing prompt book. That would be great for students who finish early and there are always those few that always finish early! Thanks for sharing!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's exactly what I had in mind when I created it! No more: "Miss, what do I do now."

      Nicole

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog. Love the writing prompt book! I would love for you to stop by sometime=)

    Heather
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch! On my way over to visit your blog now!

      Nicole :)

      Delete
  3. This is a great unit! I am giving you the versatile blogger award. Go to my blog to get your award.

    www.loveofteachingkimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nicole! I would love to send you some info on a giveaway I am hosting soon. May I have your e-mail address?

    Casey
    secondgrademathmaniac@yahoo.com
    Second Grade Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top